It’s time to compile the line-up for fantasy managers: it starts with Cagliari-Venezia with Saturday’s games which will see Salernitana, Juventus and Inter take to the field. The derby will be one of the most important matches of the day, together with Atalanta–Milan, which will close the Week 7 on Sunday evening.
Who will be the absolute protagonist of the Week 7? Victor Osimhen continues to amaze, in Italy and in Europe, as Federico Chiesa, Inter are betting on the Argentines, but pay attention also to Rebic and Abraham who occupy a relevant role respectively with Milan and Roma. Tips, typical line ups, options, unavailable players, be guided by our analysis of the 20 clubs of Serie A.
NEXT MATCH: MILAN (home)
UNAVAILABLE: Hateboer, Gosens
TYPICAL LINE-UP ATALANTA (3-4-1-2): Musso; Toloi, Demiral, Djimsiti; Zappacosta, De Roon, Freuler, Maehle; Pessina, Malinovskyi; D. Zapata
OPTIONS: Demiral – Palomino 65% – 35%, Pessina – Koopmeiners 70% – 30%, Zapata – Muriel 75% – 25%
To line up:
- Duvan Zapata: with Inter and Young Boys he missed the goal but he held on his shoulders the entire weight of the offensive department.
- Rafael Toloi: careful in defense and always dangerous when he proposes.
- Ruslan Malinovskyi: better in the field against Inter his left can also unhinge the Rossoneri defense
- Joakim Maehle: his performance is still far from that of the European Championship
- Marten De Roon: malus always lurking, to deploy only if in numerical difficulty in midfield
- Giuseppe Pezzella: even after the injury of Gosens Gasperini does not seem to consider him.
NEXT MATCH: LAZIO (home)
UNAVAILABLE: Schouten, Kingsley, Soumaoro
TYPICAL LINE-UP (4-2-3-1): Skorupski; Medel, Bonifazi, Theate; De Silvestri , Dominguez, Svanberg, Dijks; Soriano, Barrow; Arnautovic
OPTIONS: Dijks – Hickey 70% – 30%
To line up:
- Roberto Soriano: the opportunities are not missed but the bonus is late to arrive. May it finally be the right time?
- Marko Arnautovic: despite the mistakes from the disk even in Empoli was one of the most positive among rossoblu. Lazio also in defense is not imperforabile and may suffer from fatigue for the commitment of the Cup.
- Lorenzo De Silvestri: except for the debacle of S. Siro is showing a good consistency of performance. Back from a game with assists and penalty procured
- Riccardo Orsolini: the likely new 3-4-2-1 by Mihajlovic does not expect his presence. And looking at what he has not given so far, there is no wonder.
- Nicolas Dominguez: after a good start, it seemed to be falling sharply in recent races
- Kevin Bonifazi: the move to the 3-man defense could facilitate him ut in any case he remains strongly discouraged
NEXT MATCH: VENEZIA (Home)
UNAVAILABLE: Ceter, Rog, Ceppitelli, Dalbert
TYPICAL LINE-UP CAGLIARI (4-4-2): Cragno; Caceres, Godin, Walukiewicz, Carboni; Nandez, Marin, Strootman, Lykogiannis; Keita Baldè, Joao Pedro
To line up:
- Joao Pedro: Cagliari must win absolutely and he rarely picks this kind of games
- Keita Baldè: can solve with his lightning a game that promises to be closed
- Razvan Marin: could give an assist from inactive ball
- Martin Caceres: he still has not been able to find a precise location in this Cagliari
- Sebastian Walukiewicz: Venice is not Naples but Cagliari has suffered so far in the defensive phase
- Kevin Strootman: distant relative of the player admired at the time of Roma
NEXT MATCH: ROMA (Away)
UNVAILABLE: Fiammozzi, Tonelli
TYPICAL LINE UP EMPOLI (4-3-1-2): Vicario; Stojanovic, Viti, S. Romagnoli, Marchizza; Zurkowski, Ricci, Henderson; Bajrami; Pinamonti, Di Francesco
To line up:
- Nedim Bajrami: The game is complicated but Roma is on the defensive. In addition, with Mancuso on the bench the status of rigorist is his.
- Andrea Pinamonti: he earned the place of owner and is in trust. In the absence of better alternatives you can give him a chance
- Samuele Ricci: even in case of defeat can bring home the sufficiency
- Simone Romagnoli: the yellow redsmay struggle to hold their own
- Patrick Cutrone: he seems to have lost his starting position, he has difficulties to leave his mark
- Guglielmo Vicario: Roma rarely misses this kind of match, at least 2 goals conceded are to be taken into account
NEXT MATCH: NAPOLI (Home)
TYPICAL LINE-UP FIORENTINA (4-3-3): Dragowski; Odriozola, Milenkovic, Igor, Biraghi; Bonaventura, Pulgar, Duncan; Callejon, Vlahovic, N. Gonzalez
OPTIONS: Pulgar – Torreira 60% – 40%, Igor – Quarta 60% – 40%
To line up:
- Giacomo Bonaventura: against the best defense of the championship it will not be easy to go in bonus, but he could give a performance amply sufficient
- Josè Callejon: last season he looked like a former player, This year, especially from a tactical point of view, he is making a contribution that is anything but despicable. Who knows if he can’t find his first goal in the viola against his former team
- Nicolas Gonzalez: he wants to make up for the foolish expulsion made against Inter
- Alvaro Odriozola: on his side will act a certain Insigne who could expose his defensive shortcomings
- Igor: will have the thankless task of facing a certain Osimhen
- Nikola Milenkovic: Osimhen could put him in difficult too
NEXT MATCH: SALERNITANA (Away)
UNVAILABLE: Caicedo, Sturaro, Ekuban, Cassata
TYPICAL LINE-UP GENOA (4-2-3-1): Sirigu; Cambiaso, Maksimovic, Bani, Criscito; Rovella, Badelj; Kallon, Hernani, Fares; Destro
To line up:
- Mattia Destro: on fire, finding him a place in your fantasy quads right now is an obligation.
- Domenico Criscito: three consecutive goals from the puck, captain and soul of the team
- Andrea Cambiaso: with Verona came the first counterbalance of a very surprising start to the season. He has everything to recover.
- Nemanja Maksimovic: he should have given security to a shaky department, so far he has not succeeded
- Milan Badelj: in addition to being unfamiliar with the bonus of his, he is completely out of shape
- Salvatore Sirigu: he is playing very well and Salernitana is certainly not a machine of goals, but the team of Castori can not afford to fail this game. It may also suffer from the lack of protection of teammates
NEXT MATCH: SASSUOLO (Away)
TYPICAL LINE-UP INTER (3-5-2): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Perisic; Dzeko, L. Martinez
OPTIONS: Dzeko – Correa 60% – 40%
To line up:
- Lautaro Martinez: to be deployed regardless, against any opponent
- Nicolò Barella: surprisingly is the best assistman in the league, against Shakhtar has also touched the goal. Unavoidable
- Milan Skriniar: after the test a little ‘fun against Atalanta was probably the best of his in Ukraine
- Samir Handanovic: he is now the weak point of Inter
- Hakan Calhanoglu: after a promising start he fell back into the mediocrity of his first seasons in red black.
- Marcelo Brozovic: he ends up in this section only because he is the black blue midfielder less accustomed to the bonus
NEXT MATCH: TORINO (Away)
UNAVAILABLE: Arthur, Kaio Jorge, Dybala, Morata, Ramsey
TYPICAL LINE-UP JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Locatelli, Chiesa; Kean, Kulusevski
OPTIONS: Bonucci – De Ligt 60% – 40%
To line up
- Juan Cuadrado: often decisive in the derby.
- Federico Chiesa: The Bianconeri’s attack against Chelsea is on his shoulders.
Against Torino we expected a tactically different match but it remains an essential element
- Moise Kean: after the surprising bench against the Blues, he will be called to lead the Bianconeri attack. Do not miss this opportunity
- Rodrigo Bentancur: strong card risk
- Adrien Rabiot: one of the few notes out of tune in the victory against Chelsea, he is also at risk bench
- Dejan Kulusevski: he is back from a +1 with the Sampdoria but tactically still appears too consufionary and not disciplined
NEXT MATCH: BOLOGNA (Away)
TYPICAL LINE-UP LAZIO (4-3-3): Reina; Lazzari, Luiz Felipe, Acerbi, Hysaj; Milinkovic-Savic, Lucas Leiva, Luis Alberto; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Pedro
OPTIONS: Lazzari – Marusic 60% – 40%
To line up
- Ciro Immobile: he got hurt by the commitment of Coppa but appears recoverable. To be lined up with cover
- Felipe Anderson: he is the most fit white-footed and will act on the weak side of the Rossoblu defense. What else?
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: against a Bologna that promises to be more prudent than usual can be decisive with his physicality
- Luiz Felipe: Lazio in the defensive phase is not yet fully registered, he is also little appreciated by who gives votes.
- Vedat Muriqi: although he could find a shirt to be a holder in the event of forfait, his use remains unadvisable
- Lucas Leiva: Fixture in this section, not a fantasy football player
NEXT MATCH: ATALANTA (Away)
UNAVAILABLE: Bakayoko, Florenzi, Ibrahimovic, Krunic
TYPICAL LINE-UP MILAN (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, T, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessiè; Saelemaekers, B. Diaz, R. Leao; Rebic
To line up
- Rafael Leao: he has never been a master of continuity but at this moment he is simply devastating
- Brahim Diaz: he has become the technical leader of the Rossoneri team
- Fikayo Tomori: Zapata is a difficult customer for anyone but he has the weapons to fight him. He could also be groped by the call of Southgate in the English national team
- Olivier Giroud: both against La Spezia and against Atletico Madrid seemed decidedly out of condition
- Franck Kessiè: decidedly against the trend of teammates in this is completely out of phase both from the physical point and especially from the mental one
- Ante Rebic: his performance is indecipherable but the feeling is that the role of main offensive terminal is not good for him.
NEXT MATCH: FIORENTINA (Away)
UNAVAILABLE: Ghoulam, Lobotka
TYPICAL LINE-UP NAPOLI (4-2-3-1): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Rrahmani, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Anguissa, F. Ruiz; Politano, Zielinski, Insigne; Osimhen
To line up
- Victor Osimhen: a single word for him: overflowing
- Lorenzo Insigne: 2 goals and 3 assists in 6 days can further increase his score
- Andrè Zambo Anguissa: a guarantee on the level of votes, changed the face of the Neapolitan midfield
- Mario Rui: with his unfortunate intervention has compromised the game with Spartak and perhaps the entire journey in the Europa League of his team.
- Kostas Manolas: unrecognizable, risks to settle down again on the bench
- David Ospina: he is bold to advise against the goalkeeper of the team with the best defense of the league and undoubtedly in this day there are worse choices but Fiorentina has always scored so at least 1 goal to the passive is to be put in the estimate
NEXT MATCH: EMPOLI (Home)
TYPICAL LINE UP (4-2-3-1): Rui Patricio; Karsdorp, Mancini, Ibanez, Vina; Cristante, Veretout; Zaniolo, Pellegrini, Mkhitaryan; Abraham
To line up
- Lorenzo Pellegrini: is probably the player with the best fit in the entire Serie A. The arrival of Mourinho has given him greater security in his vehicles, at this time he manages everything. Lorenzo Pellegrini: ready to take back the keys of Roma after missing the derby for disqualification
- Jordan Veretout: even in the context of a not particularly brilliant test he managed to bring home a +4. Always a guarantee on inactive balls
- Niccolò Zaniolo: in the derby gave comforting signs of recovery, now it’s time to return to the bonus
- Matias Vina: at the moment he is the weak point of Roma, he looks decidedly immature for a similar context
- Bryan Cristante: he is not disfiguring but with 4 yellow cards in 6 days he is the most cautious player in Serie A
- Henrik Mkhitaryan: it is not properly advised because the commitment is affordable. But he does not seem too comfortable in the 4-2-3-1 of Mourinho and is not at the top physically
NEXT MATCH: GENOA (Home)
UNAVAILABLE: Capezzi, Ruggeri, Aya
TYPICAL LINE-UP SALERNITANA (3-4-1-2): Belec; Gyomber, Strandberg, Gagliolo; Kechrida, M. Coulibaly, L. Coulibaly, Kastanos, Jaroszynski; Simy, Gondo
To line up
- Mamadou Coulibaly: although he has technique and has never shown great skills as a bomber he is already at 2 goals and is always in the thick of the game
- Federico Bonazzoli: he should start again from the bench but he has already shown to be able to break the game also, if not especially, by successor
- Grigoris Kastanos: after the good test against Sassuolo this could be repeated in the eleven starter. He could give an assist from standstill
- Nwankwo Simy: the tactical setting of Castori is not congenial to his characteristics but against the Sassuolo he has made a mistake submitted not by him
- Norbert Gyomber: right center or full back the music does not change. Away from the central location he is not comfortable.
- Riccardo Gagliolo: he was supposed to give experience to the backward Granata department but so far he has given disappointment
NEXT MATCH: UDINESE (Home)
UNVAILABLE: Gabbiadini, Ihattaren, Verre, Vieira
TYPICAL LINE-UP SAMPDORIA (4-4-2): Audero; Bereszynski, Yoshida, Colley, Augello; Candreva, Thorsby, Ekdal, Damsgaard; Caputo, Quagliarella
To line up
- Antonio Candreva: authentic Sampdoria driver at the start of the season
- Fabio Quagliarella: has a very positive tradition with Udinese, Is this a good time for you to come back to the goal?
- Francesco Caputo: Nuytinck is a tough opponent but in this kind of matches Ciccio rarely misses.
- Adrien Silva: anyone who takes the field between him and Ekdal is to avoid. Mediocre performance and zero bonus possibilities
- Emil Audero: 7 goals conceded in the last 2 games. Probably not another boat will arrive but for the law of big numbers it is difficult to imagine the Udinese dry for the fourth consecutive game
- Albin Ekdal: same as Adrien Silva
NEXT MATCH: INTER (Home)
UNAVAILABLE: Obiang, Romagna, Toljan
TYPICAL LINE-UP SASSUOLO (4-2-3-1): Consigli; Muldur, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Frattesi, M. Lopez; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori.
OPTIONS: Consigli – Pegolo 60% – 40%, Frattesi – Harroui 60% – 40%, Raspadori – Scamacca 55% – 45%
To line up:
- Domenico Berardi: is the soul of Sassuolo, against Inter he has often left its mark
- Jeremie Boga: extremely unpredictable player, he is back from a +1 against Salernitana. In the big challenges he usually tends to get excited
- Davide Frattesi: a little surprise still with no bonus seems the most suitable opportunity to stop his fast. But he could still ensure a good grade
- Andrea Consigli: Sassuolo is holding up all in all fairly well in the defensive phase but against the black and blue attack is conceivable a loss of at least 2 goals
- Vlad Chiriches: he seems too slow and cumbersome to counter the attack of Inter
- Giacomo Raspadori: he seems to be too light to play first tip in 4-2-3-1 by Dionisi
NEXT MATCH: VERONA (Away)
UNVAILABLE: Agudelo, Colley, Erlic, Kovalenko, Reca, Sena, Maggiore
TYPICAL LINE-UP SPEZIA (4-3-2-1): ): Zoet; Amian, Nikolaou, Hristov, S. Bastoni; Bourabia, Sala; Antiste, Verde, Gyasi; Nzola.
BALLOTS: Amian – Ferrer 60% – 40%, Nzola – Strelec 60% – 40%
To line up:
- M’Bala Nzola: he is slowly growing in and the defense of Verona at the start of the season seemed anything but irresistible
- Simone Bastoni: among the best in the field even against Milan the duel with Pharaohs promises sparks
- Daniele Verde: as a starter or successor can still go in bonus
- Jeroen Zoet: so far he has not made great mistakes but does not give security to the point of forcing La Spezia to make a small thought about the release Mirante
- Rey Manaj: up to now he has been an appearance, he seems back in the hierarchies of Thiago Motta
- Petko Hristov: the Verona strikers are fit and he has proved not to be suitable for the category
NEXT MATCH: JUVENTUS (Home)
UNAVAILABLE: Belotti, Pjaca, Praet, Zaza, Izzo, Ansaldi
TYPICAL LINE-UP TORINO (3-4-2-1): V. Milinkovic-Savic; Zima, Bremer, R. Rodriguez; Singo, Lukic, Mandragora, Ola Aina; Pobega, Brekalo; Sanabria
To line up
- Tommaso Pobega: physical, technical and insertion skills. He is probably the one with the best fit on the field
- Josip Brekalo: in the league up to this moment the white black rear guard has often been subject to a decrease in concentration. He could be ready to take advantage of it
- Wilfried Singo: he is showing excellent performance and considering the absence of Ansaldi probably Torino will attack mainly in his area
- Vanja Milinkovic-Savic: In the last two games he has only scored on penalties caused by individual errors of Djidji (absent for disqualification) but in this he may be called more cause than recently. A heavy test
- Karol Linetty: anonymous and not very incisive he is not repaying Lukic’s trust. And this time he could start from the bench
- Ricardo Rodriguez: Torino is behaving well in phase
NEXT MATCH: SAMPDORIA (Away)
UNAVAILABLE: Nestorovski, Success
TYPICAL LINE-UP UDINESE (3-5-2): Silvestri; R. Becao, Nuytinck, Samir; Molina, Pereyra, Walace, Makengo, Stryger Larsen; Pussetto, Deulofeu
OPTIONS: Stryger Larsen – Udogie 60% – 40%, Makengo – Arslan 60% – 40%
To line up
- Roberto Pereyra: In the last few games he was not excited but Udinese is called to reverse the recent negative trend. And he needs the contribution of his lighthouse.
- Gerard Deulofeu: against Fiorentina he played an excellent match that only missed the goal. The blue-circled defense is certainly not imperforable. Good bonus chances.
- Bram Nuytinck: after having well figured against Vlahovic, only on penalty, coach 6,5 can also repeat against the Dorian forwards.
- Jens Stryger Larsen: will face in front of Candreva in a state of grace, better to avoid.
- Tolgay Arslan: the German of Turkish origin is not going through a moment of great brilliance
- Walace: he caused the defeat against Fiorentina with an intervention on Bonaventura decidedly avoidable, impetuous and little inclined to the bonus
NEXT MATCH: CAGLIARI (Away)
UNAVAILABLE: Vacca, Haps, Lezzerini, Sigurdsson
TYPICAL LINE-UP VENEZIA (4-3-3): Maenpaa; Mazzocchi, Caldara, Ceccaroni, Molinaro; Peretz, Vacca, Busio; Aramu, Henry, Johnsen.
To line up
- Mattia Aramu: the author of the draw against Torino, realizing a penalty resulting from an action starting from his enlightenment, he is the player of the highest class of his
- Dennis Johnsen: with his speed he can put in crisis the static defense rossoblu. If he only were colder to submit…
- David Okereke: see Johnsen
- David Schnegg/Christian Molinaro: whoever plays the left wing is the weak side of the lagoon defense
- Mattia Caldara: coming from an cold virus he could suffer the speed of Keita and Joao Pedro
- Niki Maenpaa: Venice on the defensive is behaving discreetly but Cagliari must win at all costs. Therefore there is difficult to imagine that he closes the game without suffering goals
NEXT MATCH: SPEZIA (Home)
UNVAILABLE: Frabotta, Ruegg, Sutalo, Veloso
TYPICAL LINE-UP VERONA (3-4-2-1): Montipò; Dawidowicz, Gunter, Magnani; Pharaohs, Hongla, Ilic, Lazovic; Barak, Caprari; Simeone
OPTIONS: Simeone – Kalinic 70% – 30%
To line up
- Ivan Ilic: probably the Yellow-blu with the most constant performance, he grows from game to game
- Antonin Barak: with Genoa he scored from disk but with Caprari or Kalinic on the field it is possible that it is not his turn to go from eleven meters. In any case he can engrave with his proverbial instinct
- Nikola Kalinic/ Giovanni Simeone: on the score both against Genoa are in a reckless run-off between them for a starting position. Both are in shape and Tudor’s game, different from that of his predecessors, seems to enhance the first tip, whoever it is
- Pawel Dawidowicz: with a hand foul decidedly avoidable he gave the start to the Genoan comeback. Difficulty in keeping concentration high for all 90 minutes
- Kevin Lasagna: he didn’t make the most of his first start by denoting the now known limits
- Martin Hongla: he is the least accustomed to the bonus of the yellow blue midfield