News from SERIE A
- Barcelona striker Braithwaite happy joining preseason this weekby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:21 am
Barcelona striker Martin Braithwaite hopes to see action tonight against preseason opponents RB Salzburg.Read more on Tribal Football
- Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos suffers injury blowby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:18 am
Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos has suffered a groin injury.Read more on Tribal Football
- Ferland Mendy reluctant to leave Real Madridby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:16 am
Ferland Mendy is reluctant to leave Real Madrid this summer.Read more on Tribal Football
- Ilaix fails to take pitch in Barcelona B friendlyby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:15 am
Ilaix Moriba sat out Barcelona B’s latest preseason friendly on Tuesday.Read more on Tribal Football
- Nicolas Gonzalez ‘really happy’ making Fiorentina moveby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:11 am
Nicolas Gonzalez is happy making a move to Fiorentina.Read more on Tribal Football
- Ex-Genoa striker Eldor Shomurodov happy making Roma moveby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:09 am
Former Genoa striker Eldor Shomurodov is delighted making his move to Roma.Read more on Tribal Football
- Santos president Rueda explains selling Kaio Jorge to Juventusby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:06 am
Santos president Andres Rueda has explained selling Kaio Jorge to Juventus.Read more on Tribal Football
- Real Mallorca chasing Crotone striker Nwankwo Simyby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:03 am
Real Mallorca are chasing Crotone striker Nwankwo Simy.Read more on Tribal Football
- Cagliari midfielder Nahitan Nandez: I don’t know anything about Inter Milanby Carlos Volcano on August 4, 2021 at 12:01 am
Cagliari midfielder Nahitan Nandez insists he has no idea about a move to Inter Milan.Read more on Tribal Football
- Salvatore Sirigu sets out his Genoa ambitionsby Carlos Volcano on August 3, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Salvatore Sirigu is delighted to make the move to Genoa.Read more on Tribal Football
Forza Italian Football Serie A and Italian Football News, Blogs, Podcasts & Videos
- Florenzi to leave Roma, Inter and Fiorentina interestedby Conor Clancy on August 3, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Roma are trying to find a new club for full-back Alessandro Florenzi this summer, though I Giallorossi realise the sensitivity of the home-grown player’s situation. Despite having won the European Championship with Italy over the summer, Florenzi doesn’t have a place in Jose Mourinho’s first-team plans at the Stadio Olimpico, with Rick Karsdorp likely to
- OFFICIAL: Chievo excluded from Serie B, Cosenza readmittedby Conor Clancy on August 3, 2021 at 1:28 pm
Chievo will play no part in the 2021/22 Serie B season, with the Collegio di Garanzia dello Sport rejecting their appeal against their removal from Italy’s second tier. The administrative court and magistrate Francesco Arzillo saw no reason to overturn their omission, with the club having been excluded from Serie B due to tax breaches.
- Serie A presidents pushing for stadiums at 50 percent capacityby Conor Clancy on August 3, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Lega Serie A are hoping to have Serie A stadiums filled to 50 percent of capacity when the 2021/22 season kicks off on the weekend of August 21/22, but club presidents are pushing for a decision to be made soon. During an assembly on Monday, Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis highlighted the need to have
- Ibrahimovic only extended AC Milan contract after being rejected by PSGby Conor Clancy on August 3, 2021 at 11:47 am
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s AC Milan renewal didn’t come as easily as it might have seemed, with the Swede having been keen to return to Paris Saint-Germain. The veteran forward rejoined I Rossoneri midway through the 2019/20 season, and he has since extended his second stay with the club to take him through until the end of
- Chiellini pens new Juventus contract with Cuadrado & Dybala to followby Suhayl Al-Sammari on August 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
Giorgio Chiellini will continue his lengthy stint at Juventus after signing a contract extension, with the club now set to focus on reaching agreements with Juan Cuadrado and Paulo Dybala. As reported in Repubblica, the veteran centre-back was determined to remain at the Allianz Stadium and has agreed to a new contract running until 2023,
- Official: Roma sign striker Shomurodov from Genoaby Suhayl Al-Sammari on August 2, 2021 at 9:51 pm
Roma have completed the signing of Uzbekistan striker Eldor Shomurodov from Genoa after striking a deal with the Grifone on Monday. The Giallorossi took to their official website to announce the signing, with Shomurodov moving to the Stadio Olimpico in a deal worth an initial €17.5 million. New forward … ??????? ? Welcome to Roma,
- Roma consider Borussia Dortmund midfielder Delaney as talks with Arsenal for Xhaka falterby Suhayl Al-Sammari on August 2, 2021 at 11:30 am
With a move for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka seemingly collapsed, Roma have turned their attention towards Borussia Dortmund’s Thomas Delaney. According to German news outlet Bild, Dortmund are ready to cash in on the Denmark international and are willing to accept offers of €10 million, alerting Roma. The Giallorossi had been pursuing Xhaka since the
- Inter challenge Juventus for Barcelona outcast Pjanicby Suhayl Al-Sammari on August 2, 2021 at 11:00 am
Inter are ready to battle rivals Juventus for the signing of midfielder Miralem Pjanic after he was made available by Barcelona. According to Tuttosport, Juventus are keen to bring the Bosnia international back to the Allianz Stadium on loan, just one year on from selling him to Barcelona as part of a deal to sign
- Maignan: Donnarumma did a great job at AC Milan, now my story startsby Vito Doria on July 31, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Mike Maignan praised his predecessor at AC Milan Gianluigi Donnarumma but he is willing to prove his worth with I Rossoneri. The 26-year-old French goalkeeper starred for Lille in the 2020/21 season as they went on to win the Ligue 1 title for the first time since 2010/11, and he will replace the Italian international,
- Mkhitaryan: Roma will do everything to fight for the Scudettoby Vito Doria on July 31, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has said that Roma will try and compete with the Serie A elite for the Italian league title in 2021/22. The Armenian veteran was arguably the best player for I Giallorossi throughout the 2020/21 season, scoring 13 goals and supplying 11 assists in 34 Serie A matches, and he is confident that the
TRANSFER market WEB TRANSFER market WEB news
- MLS – SC Braga Horta has declined an offer to join Atlanta Unitedon August 4, 2021 at 12:44 am
According to Felipe Cardenas from The Athletic, SC Braga winger Ricardo Horta has declined an offer to join Atlanta United: there is an official statement from the Portuguese club. The statement says that Atlanta United had offered $17.
- SERIE A – Atalanta eyeing Chelsea FC young strikeron August 4, 2021 at 12:20 am
According to Gianlluca di Marzio, Atalanta is interested in Chelsea ‘s Tammy Abraham to replace Zapata.
- BUNDES – Eintracht Frankfurt Tracking Benfica Strikeron August 3, 2021 at 11:59 pm
According to Sky Sports Germany, Carlos Vinícius is being tracked by Eintracht Frankfurt but still no bid has been made yet as German club thinks he is expensive but still considering him after his return to Benfica from his Loan at Spurs.
- PREMIER – Norwich interested in Bournemouth midfielder Philip Billingon August 3, 2021 at 11:40 pm
Sky Sports is reporting that Norwich is now looking at Bournemouth midfielder Philip Billing & according to Football Insider both clubs are in talks for the deal.
- PREMIER – Wolverhampton approach Divock Origion August 3, 2021 at 11:20 pm
According to Ekrem Konur, Wolves have a made a bid of £10M for Liverpool striker Origi.
- NATIONS – Olympic Games football finals are now definedon August 3, 2021 at 11:00 pm
- TRANSFERS – Milan, Hauge to Eintracht has been definedon August 3, 2021 at 10:25 pm
The negotiation that will lead Jens-Petter Hauge to leave Milan after just one season and to take the road to Frankfurt seems to have been unlocked once and for all.
- PREMIER – Liverpool, Fabinho reveals he is happy after renewalon August 3, 2021 at 9:37 pm
After the contract renewal, Liverpool midfielder Fabinho spoke to the club’s media, and his interview was posted on the club’s official website: “I am happy to have signed a new contract with the club,” “Since the beginning …
- TRANSFERS – Chelsea ready to offer 130 million for Lukakuon August 3, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Chelsea is ready for the decisive assault for Romelu Lukaku.
- SERIE A – AS Roma, Spinazzola’s rehabilitation beginson August 3, 2021 at 9:08 pm
A month after the bad injury that saw him finish the European tournament blue in advance, the lateral Leonardo Spinazzola – underlines VoceGiallorossa.net – has begun the rehabilitation process.
- TRANSFERS – Barcelona will sell Griezmann if the offer is righton August 3, 2021 at 8:45 pm
A transfer from Antoine Griezmann is still not off the table. “We are dealing openly with this situation because there was interest in him,” said Joan Laporta, President of FC Barcelona, to media representatives on Tuesday.
- TRANSFERS – Cagliari offer for Mbaye Diagne not enoughon August 3, 2021 at 8:15 pm
In the past few hours, writes the Turkish portal Sporx, Cagliari has taken concrete steps for the Galatasaray striker Mbaye Diagne. The Sardinians, the report says, would have offered the Turkish club 3 million euros.
- TRANSFERS – Three-way battle for Locatelli on the home stretchon August 3, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Manuel Locatelli’s future will be decided in the next few days. In an interview with Sky Italia, Sassuolo’s managing director Giovanni Carnevali announced a next meeting with Juventus Turin.
- TRANSFERS – Offer for Daniel Wass – Valencia not happy with amounton August 3, 2021 at 7:29 pm
Daniel Wass is courted by Olympique Marseille. According to a report by Marca, the French first division team has already made an offer for the Danish international.
- SERIE A – Milan, Ibrahimovic thought about PSG returnon August 3, 2021 at 7:10 pm
Zlatan Ibrahimovic from AC Milan has apparently toured a return to Paris St. Germain.
- PREMIER – Arsenal enter race to land Lautaro Martinezon August 3, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- PREMIER – James Maddison ‘open’ to a move to Arsenalon August 3, 2021 at 6:45 pm
- TRANSFERS – Atletico Madrid in talks with Roman Burkion August 3, 2021 at 6:40 pm
For Roman Burki there could be a transfer option in the Spanish La Liga. According to a report by AS, champions Atletico Madrid are showing “serious interest” in Borussia Dortmund’s goalkeeper.
- SERIE A – Naithan Nandez landed in Cagliari, Inter deal uncertainon August 3, 2021 at 6:30 pm
- PREMIER – Crystal Palace eyeing three reinforcementson August 3, 2021 at 6:15 pm