This Vademecum is dedicated to all those who want to deepen the functioning of the entire management mechanism. It will be useful for you to better understand some editorial mechanisms, how some choices are made and, above all, to have much clearer ideas about some transversal regulatory dynamics and therefore valid in all our leagues.
THE JOURNALISTS fantacalcio.it and the other SOURCES for the VOTES
The Fantacalcio.it editorial team is the only one to provide the LIVE votes service, votes designed according to the explicit use in fantasy games (and not for journalistic criticism), and to make the evolution phase of the matches unique. Before their final publication, which takes place approximately one hour after the end of each match, the draft votes are also subjected to scrutiny by the entire editorial staff who, in unison and as a further qualitative filter, work to make them homogeneous and file imperfections.
The votes of the Fantacalcio.it editorial team, which boasts the well-known journalist RICCARDO TREVISANI as coordinator and supervisor, are finally detailed individually and motivated on www.fantacalcio.it in the section dedicated to Scoreboards ( https://www.fantacalcio.it/pagelle ).
However, the timing of the publication of the other sources is different, the data of which are always made available the day following the one in which a certain Serie A match took place.
A conceptual alternative to the editorial vote is the Fantacalcio.it Statistical Vote, based on the revolutionary Aviln482 algorithm. A vote devoid of subjectivity but with quality, precision, and reliability.
Since its introduction on the market, the Italian editorial team is also enjoying particular and growing success, atypical because it expresses a “summary vote” of the best of the existing editorial sources, as well as the Alvin Statistical Vote. With this method, you get a vote that should be particularly “reassuring” as it passes through a plurality of judgments. In this way anomalies, strong fluctuations, and extremes on the votes always have a way of being smoothed out. Due to their nature it is obviously excluded that the votes of Redazione Italia can be equipped with the service of live votes.
WHY NOT COMPARE VOTES
The votes, let’s be clear, should never, ever be compared with each other. Not only between different sources, but also and above all between different players or, even worse, between different games . It is useless to talk about a 7.5 given to Tizio, and to put it in relation to an 8 given to Caius: if the games are different, then the performances, the context, the opponent, the minutes in which they are completed will also be different. certain actions, and the importance and effectiveness of a technical gesture, a choice, or anything else will also be different. To make the choices homogeneous, you should well know, the bonuses and penalties already take care of it: it is no coincidence that every goal is worth +3, every expulsion -1, and every warning -0.5.
THE VOTE RULE – NO VOTE
There is, and never will be, a rule that provides that the vote is given to those who play a minimum number of minutes as regards the editorial staff of Fantacalcio.it(the management of the Statistical Vote is different). This means that it is always the editor who chooses if and when a player has recorded in the match and is deserving or not of the attribution of the vote. Hence, the borderline cases, often contested: an outfield player can play even just 5 minutes, taking a vote (whether it be positive or negative, as long as it affects the game in some way), or play 20 and not take it. There are many, albeit rare, cases in the past that have provided the SV to those who apparently played a lot, and the votes, negative or positive, to those who apparently played little. Here too, the editors, working independently, decide according to their own parameters to whom to give SV
This rather the management of SV players with bonus / malus in our leagues:
-Warned player who takes SV : the choice is left to you, you can consider him as a normal SV and have him replace the system or decide that he takes a pre-established vote (5.5 recommended in this case, a vote that is already inclusive of the admonition malus ). It is a freely settable option. If you decide to assign the vote and use the modifiers, the vote taken into consideration will be exactly the one entered in the options (the 5.5 in the previous example to understand)
– Expelled player who takes SV : the fantasy vote is automatically 4;
– Player with any other bonus / malus that takes SV: takes 6 + the value of the respective bonus / malus. The situation in which a goalkeeper plays a few minutes and receives sv is excluded from this case: in this case, the possible bonus linked to unbeatenness is not added (if you use it) but the player is replaced.
MANAGEMENT OF MALUS RELATED TO TAGS
The double admonition, direct red, or yellow plus direct red are absolutely equivalent. And, we add, they always have been. In a nutshell, there is no penalty due to -1.5 cards. The maximum cumulative penalty, always coming from the card source, remains equal to -1. There has never been a different regulation in this regard.
Cards taken outside the field (bench, tunnel, etc.) are valid for the purposes of the game if the player in question has taken the field. Even if the game is already over. The only non-substituted benches who receive a card are therefore excluded from the malus.
MANAGEMENT OF THE POSTPONED CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
It happens during the course of a season that some matches may be subject to advances or postponements due to calendar needs, reasons of public order or weather impediments. All matches that take place in the time lapse between the end of the previous round and the beginning of the next one compared to the one in progress are regularly part of a game round and the players’ votes will normally be taken into consideration for the phases of calculation.
When, on the other hand, you are outside this range, it is your option to choose whether to wait for the recovery (or, on the contrary, to include the advance) or to use the political 6 for all the players involved in the matches subject to displacement. The choice in our leagues takes place directly on the calculation page at the end of the shift (but it is good that in your regulations you define the management of these situations first).
In the case of choice of the 6 politician this is assigned to all members of the squad, potential reserves, injured and disqualified included. If you use the modifiers, the 6 will be considered as a normal vote in all respects.
MANAGEMENT OF SUSPENDED MATCHES AFTER THE KICK-OFF
It may happen that a match starts and, for any reason (weather or other), its suspension is decreed. In the event that the resumption of the game is scheduled after the start of the next game round, on the platform leghe.fantacalcio.it you will be free to choose whether:
- calculate at the end of the round with the assignment of the 6 politicians to all the players of the teams subject to the suspension. This vote, devoid of any bonus / malus, is assigned to all players in the squad of the teams involved, including those who were not on the pitch at the time of the suspension due to technical choice, disqualification or injury.
- wait for the match to be resumed to calculate the suspended round, bearing in mind that:
– the final fantatabellino will be a summary of both game segments and, in all likelihood, will be composed of more than the usual 11 players (max 14 with substitutes) players per team , given the possibility of the real coaches to field different men in the second half.
– all bonuses / malus occurring in the two game segments will be considered valid (“normal” also the management of any unrated players with bonus / malus).
– partial votes will not be published after the suspension, but the dissemination of the data (votes and any non-votes of the players who took the field in the two parts of the game) will take place only after the conclusion of the match.
– adherence to this regulatory solution implies the total acceptance of its operating procedures, in an absolutely independent manner from one’s own source of reference votes.
– an important exception occurs if a game is suspended and then resumed at the turn of a transfer session. In fact, one of the teams being shot could have bought a player who had already played his game in another team in the reference round at this juncture. In this case, the presence of this player in the second portion of the game, both as regards the vote and any bonus / malus, is to be considered null and void, as the vote already acquired in another team remains valid for that round.
(Example: Team X-Team Y match is suspended in the 5th round, in the same turn the player Tom plays (and takes his vote or sv) in Team Z. During the transfer market, Team X has bought Tom and decides to Well, Tizio’s performance would be considered non-existent, leaving valid the vote (or sv) gained when in the 5th round he played in Team Z.
In the event that the recovery takes place within the beginning of the next game round from the suspension, the option to be able to calculate the turn with the help of the 6 politicians lapses.